KWILT OFFERS AN INNOVATIVE PERSONAL CLOUD SOLUTION TO THE RECURRING SMARTPHONE STORAGE SHORTAGE
LasVegas,NV,January9,2018 – Today,KwiltInc.,thedeveloperoftheKwiltPersonalPhotos& Videos Platform, presents the Kwilt Shoebox Personal Cloud Gateway and its companion Kwilt mobile apps version 3.0 for iOS at CES 2018.
The new IoT home device offers a private and flexible alternative to public cloud storage for personal photos and videos with scalable storage capabilities as users can connect as many of their USB drives and memory sticks to the shoebox as their personal collections expand. The latest version of the Kwilt mobile applications build on the Kwilt award winning cloud, social and home personal media aggregation platform by adding video support and instant phone memories offload through a refreshed user interface.
“Kwilt® Shoebox is the perfect answer to the growing smartphone storage issue for mobile photos and videos. Consumers are tired of cloud storage limitations, privacy concerns and monthly fees” said Marc-Antoine Benglia, CEO of Kwilt, “the response from consumers to the launch of the Kwilt Shoebox has been overwhelming over the holidays. We are now expanding our online and retail outlets to fulfill the huge demand for such a solution.”
With the Kwilt Shoebox, consumers can:
• Offload phone photos and videos seamlessly on the go
• Enjoy unlimited mobile storage sitting safely at home by connecting any type and size of USB storage to the Kwilt Shoebox
• Keep their original full resolution photos and videos
• Access their photos and videos from anywhere, on any platform
• Forget subscription fees
The Kwilt Shoebox also offers these additional benefits:
• Storage and access to any file type
• Easy photo and video sharing
• Rich mobile photo editing
• Photo and video casting to any TV (via Kwilt Shoebox HDMI port)
• Multiple items photo print ordering directly from the Kwilt mobile apps
• Web, Windows and Mac compatibility
• Free Android and iOS apps
• Support for multiple Kwilt Shoeboxes per account and multiple users per Kwilt Shoebox
The Kwilt apps for Android and iOS complement several personal photo access points provided by the Kwilt personal media platform. Other outlets include Microsoft Office 365 and Outlook on all platforms, Kik chat, and open web.
The Kwilt® Shoebox is available to consumers for an MSRP of $69 through the KwiltShoebox.com website. Online retail throughout the US and Canada will be available in Q1/2018 from the leading North American retailer.
The Kwilt 3.0 for iOS mobile app is available at the iTunes app store. The Android version will be available from the Google Play store this quarter.
An award-winning personal media solutions innovator, Kwilt gives consumers direct access, right on their mobile and through many popular digital outlets, to all their photos and videos wherever they
are stored at home, on their mobile, in the cloud and on social networks. For more information, visit ww3.kwiltshoebox.com.
Kwilt’s latest press releases and Media Kit can be found at kwilt.it/media.
[/vc_column_text][dt_default_button link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fww3.kwiltshoebox.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F02%2F2018-01-09-PRU-Kwilt-Shoebox-Personal-Cloud-Gateway-at-CES2018.pdf||target:%20_blank|” button_alignment=”btn_center”]Download PDF Version[/dt_default_button][/vc_column][/vc_row]